- All Montgomery events are strictly trade events. You may be required to show proof of your trade activities (e.g. a business card, invoices) at the entrance. Visitors must have a business related interest in hospitality, retail or food service and associated industries.
Your health & safety is our biggest priority. In line with latest government guidance, Speciality & Fine Food Fair has taken the decision to verify attendee COVID-19 status on arrival at the event. To gain access to the Fair, you will need to demonstrate ONE of the following:
• Proof of completion of a full course of vaccination two weeks prior to arrival via the NHS App or EU Digital Pass.
• Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test result taken within 48hrs of arrival.
• Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.
For further information, please read our Covid-19 guidelines here.
- Speciality & Fine Food Fair is a business to business trade event and therefore does not admit visitors under the age of 18. Saying this we do understand that there can be extenuating circumstances in which it may be necessary to bring a minor to the show with you. If you feel you have a valid reason to bring a child to the event please download and complete this form and we will review your request. All attendees, be they visitors, exhibitors, press, competitors or speakers, to Montgomery events must hold a valid badge and be registered for the current show either at the event or pre-show.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the event and possibly being barred from attending future Montgomery events.
- Anyone obtaining a show attendee badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the event and may be barred from attending future Montgomery events.
- Anyone attending Montgomery events should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- Anyone attending Montgomery events must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the business activities at the Fair.
- Many exhibitors give out samples of products for potential buyers to try. These are intended for genuine retail or hospitality buyers or users. Anyone found to be taking excessive samples from stands without engaging with the exhibitor or without the exhibitors express permission, may be asked to leave the event.
- No-one may exit a Montgomery event with more than 1 bag of product samples.
- Samples may only be taken with the express permission of the stand holder or supplier concerned and are for the use of professional buyers when making professional buying decisions.
- The Organisers reserve the right to confiscate any sample they deem to have been acquired inappropriately or not for professional buying purposes.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the event and venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable laws or regulations.
- Press badges at the event are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and bloggers associated with the relevant industries. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release or article in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Due to the health and safety restrictions of the venue, no pushchairs or buggies will not be allowed to enter the halls. The aisles are very busy and in the event of a fire pushchairs or other buggies may impede the swift exit of the building.
- Montgomery has no control over the food products distributed at our shows and cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions to food sampled or purchased whilst at one of our events.
- Montgomery shows take place in multi-purpose public venues, which host a variety of events during every week of every year. Therefore, the venue is as susceptible to any allergen as any other public place, and should be treated with precisely the same degree of caution.
- Speciality & Fine Food Fair is a trade only event - students are prohibited from attending.
- Non-exhibiting companies attending Montgomery events are requested not to solicit for business on the show floor or from exhibitors within the show environs.
- The venue reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the venue at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the venue may be asked to leave.
- The event is free to attend, however there will be a £20 on-the-door fee for trade visitors who have not registered online.
Register YOUR INTEREST
Register your interest and be the first to hear when registration goes live for Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2022!