Skip to main content


Can I see your accessibility policy?

You can view our policy on accessibility on our Accessibility Page here.

Can I see your sustainability policy?

You can view our policy on sustainability on our Sustainability Page here.

How much lighting do I need on my stand?

This is entirely up to you, depending on how bright you want your stand to be and whether you want to spotlight specific products or displays. As guidance, our electrical contractor recommends a minimum of 2x spotlights for stands up to 18sqm.

How much power do I need on my stand?

This depends on what equipment or devices that you need power for. Please make sure to check the wattage required to run each item.

Listed below are examples of "typical" loadings for items plugged into socket outlets:

500-watt sockets: PC computers, TV’s, video’s, spotlights to 500W, refrigerators
1000-watt sockets: domestic filter coffee machines, lighting up to 1000W
2000-watt sockets: kettles**, machinery up to 2000W
3000-watt sockets: hired coffee machines, machinery 2000W to 3000W

Note ** - these appliances are of varying power requirements dependent upon type or manufacturer. It is therefore essential that the reference tag or plate that is fitted to each appliance under law be read, the loading in watts or kW (kilo Watts = Watts x 1000) will be stated, and the appropriate size socket ordered.

Do I need to complete an Exhibitor Risk Assessment? Even if I have employed a stand contractor to build my stand...

All exhibitors are required by law to complete a Risk Assessment (RA) for their participation at the show, whether that is setting up displays during build-up, your stand activities during the open period or the removal of products from displays during breakdown. The Exhibitor Risk Assessment only covers activities for which the exhibitor is directly responsible, it does not cover organiser, venue or contractor activities. Click here for a RA template.

How do I complete my Exhibitor Risk Assessment?

Using the Risk Assessment template linked here, read the examples and consider what risks/ hazards may present themselves on your stand in line with your stand activities and complete these on the form, followed by what control measures you will put in place to reduce the risk. If you require assistance, please contact

What do I do with any rubbish during breakdown?

All stand/ promotional materials and waste must be taken away with you. Any waste left behind will be photographed and the disposal of it will be charged to the exhibitor. In addition, click here for our Sustainability & Waste Policy and advice.  

Can I have a drinks reception on my stand or provide hospitality on my stand for visitors?

Please contact the Organisers for permission to have a drinks reception on your stand. If you wish to provide stand hospitality to visitor’s during the open period, catering should be ordered through Host, Olympia’s official caterer. If you would like to bring your own drinks to the venue, you will need to organise to pay the levied corkage fees through Host, please contact for more information.


How do I access my Exhibitor Zone?

The exhibitor hub will go live in May so keep an eye out for your emails as your log in will be sent to the lead booker.


Are there any other opportunities for me to increase my brand exposure?

Please contact Nicola on or call 02078863062 for opportunities to maximise your brand exposure.