Recruitment and retention: What is left to learn?
The omnipresent issue of securing and keeping hold of staff isn't fading- if anything, new economic challenges have come in to play over the last few months which are contributing further to the issue. So what options is the industry left with to try to help tackle this problem? Experts from across the hospitality and retail landscape come together to share what works and what doesn't for them and their staff.
- Paul Hargreaves, Chief Executive - Cotswold Fayre
- Mary Lynch, Key Account Manager - Lucky Saint
- Emma Mosey, Owner & Curator of Happiness - York Farm Kitchen
- Annie Gale, Head of RAW Talent & Apprenticeships - COOK Trading Ltd
- James Rudd, Prep Chef - COOK