Speciality & Fine Food Fair is an Aladdin’s cave of discovery and an experience for all the senses
The Fair provides an unrivalled opportunity for independent retailers, delicatessens, chefs, hoteliers, restaurateurs and importers, distributors & wholesalers to:
- Meet over 700 national and international producers and suppliers of artisan food and drink.
- Keep up with the latest trends; from new menu ideas and flavour advancements to sustainability and the latest health issues.
- Differentiate your company’s offering with 200 new producers in the Discovery Zone.
- Learn from inspiring professionals at two live visitor attractions; whether it’s at our live kitchen or at Food for Thought.
- See all 50 Great Taste Awards finalists displayed under one roof.
- Make new contacts and meet old ones - it’s the event for the fine food trade.
Plus, there is a packed programme full of features and live cooking demonstrations to leave you feeling inspired.
SAVOUR THE FLAVOUR: LIVE KITCHEN
Ignite your taste buds at our live kitchen demonstration to get inspired, gain practical advice and tips from some of the industry's most exciting chefs and personalities. View the 2019 sessions >>
THE DISCOVERY ZONE
Discover the latest food and drink start-ups causing noise in the industry (who have only have been trading for up to 36 months) – an essential stop-off for any buyer looking for new product inspiration! Get a taste of The Discovery Zone >>
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Learn the tricks of the trade from top retail experts and small business owners and find out how they’ve overcome the hurdles in this ever-changing food & drink world.
GREAT TASTE DELI
Be the first to see and taste the finest products of 2019 who have been crowned the winners of the prestigious Great Taste Awards 2019! More about the Great Taste Awards >>