It's an indusTRY event... designed as a food fesTIVAL.
Whether it’s unearthing innovative and inspiring products from 200 new-to-market companies in The Discovery Zone, or debating the latest trends on the Food for Thought Stage, Speciality & Fine Food Fair will allow you to experience the finest products in food & drink in a way that simply cannot be done from sitting behind your desk.
Taking place annually at Olympia London, the Fair is a hub of inspiration for the artisan food & drink world and is a fantastic opportunity to hear and learn from top retail specialists, industry disruptors and entrepreneurs. Condense a year's worth of product sourcing into an inspiring journey of discovery.
- 700+ fine food & drink suppliers from the big names in the industry all the way down to your local producers
- Innovative start-up businesses that are tipped to be the next market disruptors due to their ingenuity
- Luxury drinks, mixers, non-alcoholic drinks and high-end bar snacks producers to help diversify your offering
- Producers who are paving the way in sustainable practises by protecting the planet and their people through fresh initiatives
- 10,000+ members of the artisan food & drink sector
- Representatives from high-end multiples and creative independent retailers such as Bayley & Sage, Fortnum & Mason, Paxton & Whitfield and Whole Foods
- Boutique and premium foodservice and hospitality buyers from the likes of Claridges, The Ivy Collection and Soho House Group
- Wholesalers & distributors such as Borough Box, Cotswold Fayre and Tree of Life who are searching for the UK's best quality and gourmet producers.