Mixed vegetable sauce lentil GLUTEN FREE maccheroni Pasta
One of the most famous Italian dishes, especially made gluten free, today available at room temperature to be consumed at home, at the office or anywhere you fancy whether is your lunch, dinner or rich snack. The absolute representation of the Mediterranean diet, healthy, nutritious, tasty.
It is suitable for: vegan, vegetarian, celiacs, gluten intolerant, omni, kids or adults.
Mixed vegetable sauce lentil maccheroni pasta is a sterilized gastronomic preparation made with gluten free pasta dressed with mixed vegetable sauce.
Content: 150 gr of pasta (tray) and 150 gr of sauce (aluminium bag).
Eat it up for 2 minutes either in a microwave or in a pan and bang, you got your meal sorted. Take out your fork and dig into it.
See instructions below.
NOTE: Microwave power requested is at least 900 kWh but should you have a lower power one, please extend time to perfect the meal finalisation.
- Al dente. If you love your pasta al dente, please follow the instructions as per packaging information, strictly those 2 minutes of heating. Otherwise if you like it softer, leave it 1 or more minutes to your tastebud.
- Sauce. Should you like it creamier, add a tad of water or more, to make it creamier.
- Extra virgin olive oil. We do not use it while cooking as it could cause side effects on flavour and because this honourable ingredient should be consumed raw. We recommend to add a dash or more of EVO Oil (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) to sprinkle the all flavour out from the sauce.
- Salt and pepper has been calibrated for average taste as we are conscious we cannot make everyone happy. Therefore we recommend to add extra flavours yourself to your pleasure.
- Authentic Italian taste
- No preservatives added
- Ready in 2 minutes
1 PORTION • Net weight: 300gr / 10.58 Oz
Tomato pulp 38% (tomato pulp, acidity regulator: citric acid E330), maccheroni pasta 29% (red lentil flour 30%, corn flour 30%, rice flour 19.5%, buckwheat flour 10%, quinoa seed flour 5%, mono and diglyceride emulsifiers of fatty acids of vegetable origin), vegetables in variable proportion 27% (zucchini, eggplant, peppers, carrots, onion, CELERY), sunflower oil, extra virgin olive oil, basil, sugar, salt, natural aromas (CELERY), parsley, aromatic herbs.
- Prepared Food
- Food to Go
- Ready Meals
- Artisan / Speciality / Fine
- D2C - Direct-to-Consumer
- No / Lo Alcohol