Lar de Maía 8º Rosado
- Grape variety: Tempranillo.
- Volt: 13.5%.
- Apellation: "Vino de la Tierra de Castilla y León".
- Harvest: manual.
- Vinification: initial manual selection in the vineyard and second selection in the winery. The grapes are destemmed and, after obtaining the must, it is fermented at a controlled temperature in order to preserve a greater aromatic richness.
- Aging: after fermentation, the wine is left in contact with its lees during five months. Bâtonnage is carried out several times a week in the stainless steel tanks to gain unctuosity and complexity on the palate. Finally, a gentle filtering is made before bottling.
- Serving: 7º - 9ºC.
Bright wine, cherry pink color with bluish reflections, intense aromas of acid red fruits: strawberries and raspberries, balsamic finish. Fruity on the palate with great freshness, notes of sour strawberry. Silky wine with good persistence on the palate.
- Artisan / Speciality / Fine