Festival 18, English Honey Wine, NV
12% ABV | Vintage: NV | RRP: £19.50
- Made from a signature blend of British honey.
- Fermented to dry, producing a light-bodied style.
- Back sweetened with honey to create delicate, nuanced flavour
- Nose: Pronounced with honey citrus, vanilla & floral notes.
- Palate: off-dry, elegant minerality, with crisp zesty flavours.
- Finish: rich & creamy.
- Chilled in a white wine glass.
- Pair with dishes from a cheeseboard, to smoked Korean chicken wings.
- Refreshing cocktail made with Festival 18, lemon juice, ginger ale. Garnish with mint and lemon.
Founder Danny owns and runs a medieval festival in Sussex every summer—and that’s where he first tried mead. Excited by the rich history and unique flavours of mead, his passion was sparked. And so his journey began to create a mead that would wow the adventurous wine drinker.
- Non-traditional mead
- Packaging stand-out
- Low residual sugar
- English wine style
- Engaging and approachable in both look and flavour.
- Luxury brand piques both wine and cocktail enthusiasts' interest.
- A light, off-dry, refreshing flavour that sets it apart from other meads.
- Representing English flora through our signature blend made in Gloucestershire.
Invested in the honeybee population as 1% for the Planet Members.
- Artisan / Speciality / Fine
- D2C - Direct-to-Consumer
- Frozen & Chilled