We don’t want to just be there for you at the show – we want to be there all year round
With our new content platform, we are delivering a selection of hard hitting, bitesize content pieces to help you stay ahead of some of the most pressing topics in the industry in a light and manageable format that fits around your busy lifestyle – you could even have a casual flick through on your commute.
Download our BRAND-NEW content series and benefit from the freshest insights from Speciality & Fine Food Fair...
The Day of the Triffids - Plant Powers Rise to Global Domination
- What is driving the plant-based market trend?
- Why has this become such a focus with many emerging brands?
- How can brands / retailers / foodservice operators get the most from this trend?
Social Disruption and the digital takeover in the food & drink world
- Using social media effectively – which channels are best to promote products
- How transparency is a big thing as social media gives us more visibility of internal situations i.e. Hawksmoor wine situation
- Online shopping for food, how retailers are seeing growing trends in consumers buying online
HOW TO BUILD EDIBLE ETHICS THAT GAIN THE Consumer'S Trust in BrandS
- What are consumers looking for and why?
- How can you ensure transparent supply chains from an ethical and sustainability viewpoint?
- What steps can brands / retailers / restaurants take to engendering consumer trust?
Are Hospitality venues becoming the next go-to food destination?
- What’s driving this trend?
- Why do consumer's see hotels as a place to spend their leisure time?
- How to benefit from this trend and what to consider as part of your offering?