Be the first to hear about when tickets for the 2018 event are available, register for updates here.
Speciality & Fine Food Fair provides an unrivalled opportunity for independent retailers, delicatessens, chefs, hoteliers, restaurateurs and importers, distributors & wholesalers to:
- Meet over 700 national and international producers and suppliers of artisan food and drink.
- Keep up with the latest trends; from new menu ideas and flavour advancements to sustainability and the latest health issues.
- Differentiate your company’s offering with 200 new producers in the Discovery Zone.
- Learn from inspiring professionals at two live visitor attractions; whether it’s at our live kitchen or at Food for Thought.
- See all 50 Great Taste Awards finalists displayed under one roof.
- Make new contacts and meet old ones - it’s the event for the fine food trade.
- Explore the Speciality Chocolate Trail as it leads you to discover over 50 fine and artisan chocolate producers with products to help satisfy your customer’s sweet tooth.
Speciality & Fine Food Fair is an Aladdin’s cave of discovery and an experience for all the senses.
As well as a huge range of producers and suppliers to visit, there is a packed programme of features and live cooking demonstrations to inspire and give insight, including:
SAVOUR THE FLAVOUR: LIVE KITCHEN
Stop by our demonstration kitchen to get practical advice and tips from some of the industry's most experienced chefs and personalities.
THE DISCOVERY ZONE
Uncover the latest food and drink gems from exciting new businesses (who have only have been trading for up to 36 months).
SPECIALITY CHOCOLATE TRAIL
Whether you’re looking for new flavours, certified chocolate, or premium indulgence, the Speciality Chocolate Trail is sure to help you discover lucrative new products.
► Follow the Chocolate Trail at Speciality & Fine Food Fair
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Benefit from the experiences of retail experts and small business owners to overcome the numerous hurdles faced in the fast-paced Food & Drink world.
GREAT TASTE DELI
Be confident your shelves or menus feature some of the finest produce around this year by being the first to see and taste the prestigious Great Taste Award winners at the Fair.