1. Only pre-registered Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013 visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013.
2. Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013 is strictly for members of the speciality and fine food trade ONLY. If you are found not to be from the trade you will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013.
4. Anyone obtaining a Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013 visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013.
5. Anyone attending Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013 should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
6. No one under the age of 16 (including toddlers, babes in arms) will be able to attend Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013
7. Anyone attending Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013.
8. Anyone who fills bags full of samples or steals from the Exhibitors or who the Organisers believe are intent on committing such acts will be refused entry or removed from Speciality & Fine Food Fair.
9. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission and to eject anyone from the venue for any reason [without a refund].
10. The admissions fee for visitors who have not pre-registered or are unable to produce a Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013 ticket/registration form on the day is £20.
11. Press badges at Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013 are restricted to Editors, Sub Editors, Editorial Assistants, Editorial Researchers, Publishers, Journalists, Broadcasters, Web Bloggers and Photographers associated with the speciality and fine food industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Please note that Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Publishing staff and Media Sales Representatives will not qualify as Press for this show.
12. Official Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013 photographers will be taking photographs at Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs, which may include photographs of visitors, for the purpose of marketing Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2013 in future.
Fresh Montgomery, 9 Manchester Square, London, W1U 3PL